How to get to Gustavus
Getting to Juneau
- Jet: Alaska Airlines runs summer-time round trip jet service daily in the late afternoon from Juneau connecting to/from Seattle and Anchorage. Book with Alaska Airlines online.
- Ferry: Alaska Marine Highway originates in Bellingham, WA, Prince Rupert, B.C., or Haines/Skagway enroute to Juneau.
From Juneau the Gustavus Inn will reserve
- Bush Plane: Flights from Juneau and also Sitka, Haines, Skagway and Hoonah are available throughout the day by charter or seat fare. We are happy to make these reservations for you and suggest convenient connections.
plane airfare: flexible schedule (7AM-6PM):
- Juneau to/from Gustavus:
- One way: $100.00 per adult, $80.00 per child
- Round-trip: $200.00 per adult $160.00 per child
Skagway to/from Gustavus:
- Each way: $210.00 per person
Haines to/from Gustavus:
- Each way: $200.00 per person
Airport Pickup and Rides to Bartlett Cove:
We meet all our guests at the airport for the five minute ride to the Inn just let us know your arrival time. Transportation 9 miles to Bartlett Cove NPS ranger station is provided every day at 1:30 PM for the naturalist guided rainforest walk. Transportation to the early morning Glacier Bay Boat tour is included in the tour booking with Gustavus Inn.
Alaska Marine Highway
The Alaska Marine Highway ferry makes twice weekly roundtrips from Juneau to the Gustavus dock during the summer on Thursdays and Saturdays arriving/departing around mid day, 4.5 hours each way. Book here.